Join a winning team.
Current employment opportunities with Corporate Services, LLC.
Software Applications Support Technician
Corporate Services, LLC is a leading provider of business software solutions for the oil tool rental, construction, and equipment rental industries. We are currently seeking qualified software application support personnel in the Baton Rouge, Louisiana area.
Duties will include:
- Assisting clients with installation, configuration, and use of our customized business software applications
- Troubleshooting software, data, setup, and user errors
- Communicating and escalating software errors to the development team
- Investigating and suggesting workaround procedures when possible
- Making recommendations for software customizations, when appropriate
- Software regression testing and testing of bug fixes and modifications
- Customer service / Technical support
- Software testing / Quality assurance
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle
Experience in the following areas is a plus:
- Report writing (MS Access, Crystal Reports, MS Reporting Services)
- SQL Queries
- MS SQL Server Management
- MS Excel
You may be the ideal candidate if:
- You are available in, or would relocate to, the Baton Rouge area
- You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You possess excellent problem-solving skills
- You are driven to achieve customer satisfaction
- You are a self-learner and self-starter
- You are motivated by a challenging environment
If you are interested in working with large corporations but enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of a small-business, Corporate Services may be for you. At Corporate Services we emphasize individual initiative and we value our employees and their families by providing flexible schedules, medical and dental insurance, paid time off, and competitive pay.
A Bachelor's degree preferred, relevant experience may be considered.
Must be eligible to work in the United States.